Most reported issues with Upvc doors
- Door cannot be locked as the handle wont go up.
- The key will only come out the lock when its is unlocked.
- Upvc door handles have went floppy.
- The Door is very stiff to open and close
- The door is hitting off the door frame when closing.
In the van we carry and extensive range of replacement parts, such as Yale doormaster mechanisms, temporary overnight locks, and gearboxes such as Era, Lockmaster, Fuhr, Winkhaus, Safeware, Fullex, GU, and Mila,
This means that most times we can strip out and replace the broken components in the same day.
In UPVC doors and windows it is usually the gearbox within the locking mechanism that breaks. This is a very simple fix and should take no longer than an hour to replace. If for whatever reason we do not have the part available for your door or window, we carry temporary repair kits so the property can be secured until returning with the part.